Monday, May 4, 2009

hunger

I have writing hunger. It's back. Is it because it's spring?? I have no time for this. I am supposed to be grading papers. I am supposed to be getting ready for teaching today. I am not even dressed, and it's already after 8am. The radio is spewing traffic reports and news of the day, and I am sitting in front of my open patio door with the chill on my feet and the sunny spring morning spilling in to make me alive, thinking that suddenly I MUST GET MY BLOG GOING AGAIN. Oh dear. Panic. What is the blog for. Am I a cyclist blogger, a teacher blogger, a mom blogger, can I be all of the above, oh shit. I will bore myself to death with this pretty fast so I better give it up, post this terrible paragraph, just to say to myself (because nobody else is gonna read it), the blog is back.

No comments: